Friday, November 22, 2019

Windy

It is hard to believe that it is almost three and a half years since I posted anything here...time fly's bye. I have been doing lots of gardening and cooking in those years, but not posting anything here. My climate here on the edge of the Wimmera is becoming far more severe. It is the end of spring and we have already had days in the high 30's, yesterday was 37.8c and very windy. Although the garden does it tough on days like yesterday, the risk of fire is on everyone's mind.
This is what greeted me this morning, the grapes have been blown off the pergola from yesterdays fierce wind. I am a bit late planting my summer garden this year, but I do have a few plants in and will plant out the empty beds over the weekend. I hope to be more inspired to post more often here over the coming months.  

No comments:

Post a Comment