Monday, September 24, 2012

School Holidays

rainbow chard
With the school holidays beginning this week it is good to plan some outdoor work rather than trying to find some peaceful time weaving. Coen is working odd hours and when he is home his friends are here. The generation gap shows as I am not fond of their music and they don't like mine! With the warmer weather not far away I have decided to spend the holidays working in the courtyard. The sand between the paving needs to be re newed as I lost some of it in the flood early in the year. The garden is looking wonderful but the rainbow chard and beetroot will soon bolt to seed. I made Gozleme yesterday with the silver beet, sadly it was all eaten without taking a photo. Never mind I need to use the rainbow chard before it bolts so I am certain that I will make it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment